Microfluidic biochip for the perifusion of precision-cut rat liver slices for metabolism and toxicology studies
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 184–194, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
van Midwoud, P. M., Groothuis, G. M.M., Merema, M. T. and Verpoorte, E. (2010), Microfluidic biochip for the perifusion of precision-cut rat liver slices for metabolism and toxicology studies. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 105: 184–194. doi: 10.1002/bit.22516
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2009
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.