William C. Yang and Kedar G. Patel contributed equally to this work.
Cell-free production of transducible transcription factors for nuclear reprogramming†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 1047–1058, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Yang, W. C., Patel, K. G., Lee, J., Ghebremariam, Y. T., Wong, H. E., Cooke, J. P. and Swartz, J. R. (2009), Cell-free production of transducible transcription factors for nuclear reprogramming. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 104: 1047–1058. doi: 10.1002/bit.22517
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 HL75774, R01 CA098303, R03 HL096238, R21 HL085743, 1K12 HL087746, 1P50HL083800
- California Tobacco Related Disease Research Program of the University of California. Grant Number: 1514RT-0169
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine. Grant Number: RS1-00183
- Stanford Cardiovascular Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!