Communication to the Editor
In situ growth of gold nanoparticles by enzymatic glucose oxidation within alginate gel matrix
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 210–214, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Lim, S. Y., Lee, J. S. and Park, C. B. (2010), In situ growth of gold nanoparticles by enzymatic glucose oxidation within alginate gel matrix. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 105: 210–214. doi: 10.1002/bit.22519
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2009
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (National Research Laboratory Program). Grant Number: R0A-2008-000-20041
- The Ministry of Environment (Eco-Technopia 21 project). Grant Number: 010-081-036
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials)
- KAIST, Republic of Korea
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.