A nanosensory device fabricated on a liposome for detection of chemical signals
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 37–43, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Sasaki, Y., Shioyama, Y., Tian, W.-J., Kikuchi, J.-i., Hiyama, S., Moritani, Y. and Suda, T. (2010), A nanosensory device fabricated on a liposome for detection of chemical signals. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 105: 37–43. doi: 10.1002/bit.22521
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan. Grant Numbers: 17034043, 17750159
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), Japan. Grant Number: 15205022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!