Aggregation of a monoclonal antibody induced by adsorption to stainless steel
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 121–129, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Bee, J. S., Davis, M., Freund, E., Carpenter, J. F. and Randolph, T. W. (2010), Aggregation of a monoclonal antibody induced by adsorption to stainless steel. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 105: 121–129. doi: 10.1002/bit.22525
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2009
- Graduate Assistantship in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program
- NIH Leadership in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Program (NIH). Grant Number: T32 GM008732
- NIH (NIH NIBIB). Grant Number: 1 R01 EB006006-01
- Amgen, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!