This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Process analytical technology (PAT) for biopharmaceutical products: Part II. Concepts and applications†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 285–295, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Read, E.K., Shah, R.B., Riley, B.S., Park, J.T., Brorson, K.A. and Rathore, A.S. (2010), Process analytical technology (PAT) for biopharmaceutical products: Part II. Concepts and applications. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 105: 285–295. doi: 10.1002/bit.22529
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2009
- CDER/FDA. Grant Number: 1500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!