This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Process analytical technology (PAT) for biopharmaceutical products: Part II. Concepts and applications†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 285–295, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Read, E.K., Shah, R.B., Riley, B.S., Park, J.T., Brorson, K.A. and Rathore, A.S. (2010), Process analytical technology (PAT) for biopharmaceutical products: Part II. Concepts and applications. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 105: 285–295. doi: 10.1002/bit.22529
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2009
- CDER/FDA. Grant Number: 1500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!