Development of an Ibuprofen-releasing biodegradable PLA/PGA electrospun scaffold for tissue regeneration
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 396–408, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Cantón, I., Mckean, R., Charnley, M., Blackwood, K. A., Fiorica, C., Ryan, A. J. and MacNeil, S. (2010), Development of an Ibuprofen-releasing biodegradable PLA/PGA electrospun scaffold for tissue regeneration. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 105: 396–408. doi: 10.1002/bit.22530
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2009
- White Rose Health Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!