Enhanced protein production using HBV X protein (HBx), and synergy when used in combination with XBP1s in BHK21 cells
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 341–349, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Jin, F., Kretschmer, P. J., Harkins, R. N. and Hermiston, T. W. (2010), Enhanced protein production using HBV X protein (HBx), and synergy when used in combination with XBP1s in BHK21 cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 105: 341–349. doi: 10.1002/bit.22536
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!