Serum-free, chemically defined medium with TGF-β3 enhances functional properties of nucleus pulposus cell-laden carboxymethylcellulose hydrogel constructs
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 384–395, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Reza, A. T. and Nicoll, S. B. (2010), Serum-free, chemically defined medium with TGF-β3 enhances functional properties of nucleus pulposus cell-laden carboxymethylcellulose hydrogel constructs. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 105: 384–395. doi: 10.1002/bit.22545
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0747968
- The Wallace H. Coulter Foundation
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!