Enhancement of farnesyl diphosphate pool as direct precursor of sesquiterpenes through metabolic engineering of the mevalonate pathway in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 86–96, 1 May 2010
How to Cite
Asadollahi, M. A., Maury, J., Schalk, M., Clark, A. and Nielsen, J. (2010), Enhancement of farnesyl diphosphate pool as direct precursor of sesquiterpenes through metabolic engineering of the mevalonate pathway in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 106: 86–96. doi: 10.1002/bit.22668
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2009
- Firmenich and the Danish Council for Independent Research: Technology and Production Sciences
- Iranian Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (MSRT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!