Communication to the Editor
Can size alone explain some of the differences in toxicity between β-amyloid oligomers and fibrils?
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 333–337, 1 June 2010
How to Cite
Keshet, B., Yang, I. H. and Good, T. A. (2010), Can size alone explain some of the differences in toxicity between β-amyloid oligomers and fibrils?. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 106: 333–337. doi: 10.1002/bit.22691
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 NS042686
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET 0828009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!