The authors have nothing to disclose.
Serum-free scaled up expansion and differentiation of murine embryonic stem cells to osteoblasts in suspension bioreactors†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 106, Issue 5, pages 829–840, 1 August 2010
How to Cite
Alfred, R., Gareau, T., Krawetz, R., Rancourt, D. and Kallos, M. S. (2010), Serum-free scaled up expansion and differentiation of murine embryonic stem cells to osteoblasts in suspension bioreactors. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 106: 829–840. doi: 10.1002/bit.22727
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: 5R21AR53738-2
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council Collaborative Health Research Project
- Canadian Stem Cell Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!