Trichloroethene and cis-1,2-dichloroethene concentration-dependent toxicity model simulates anaerobic dechlorination at high concentrations: I. batch-fed reactors
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 529–539, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Sabalowsky, A. R. and Semprini, L. (2010), Trichloroethene and cis-1,2-dichloroethene concentration-dependent toxicity model simulates anaerobic dechlorination at high concentrations: I. batch-fed reactors. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 107: 529–539. doi: 10.1002/bit.22776
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
- NSF Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship Program (IGERT)
- U.S. EPA Western Region Hazardous Substance Center. Grant Number: R-828772
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (Graduate Training). Grant Number: 1P42 ES10338
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!