A mechanistic model of the enzymatic hydrolysis of cellulose
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 37–51, 1 September 2010
How to Cite
Levine, S. E., Fox, J. M., Blanch, H. W. and Clark, D. S. (2010), A mechanistic model of the enzymatic hydrolysis of cellulose. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 107: 37–51. doi: 10.1002/bit.22789
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
- Energy Biosciences Institute JMF is an NSF Fellow
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!