T. Holland and M. Sack contributed equally to this work.
Optimal nitrogen supply as a key to increased and sustained production of a monoclonal full-size antibody in BY-2 suspension culture†
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 278–289, 1 October 2010
How to Cite
Holland, T., Sack, M., Rademacher, T., Schmale, K., Altmann, F., Stadlmann, J., Fischer, R. and Hellwig, S. (2010), Optimal nitrogen supply as a key to increased and sustained production of a monoclonal full-size antibody in BY-2 suspension culture. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 107: 278–289. doi: 10.1002/bit.22800
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!