Alkali-based AFEX pretreatment for the conversion of sugarcane bagasse and cane leaf residues to ethanol
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 441–450, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Krishnan, C., Sousa, L. d. C., Jin, M., Chang, L., Dale, B. E. and Balan, V. (2010), Alkali-based AFEX pretreatment for the conversion of sugarcane bagasse and cane leaf residues to ethanol. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 107: 441–450. doi: 10.1002/bit.22824
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2010
- DOE Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center (GLBRC)
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DEFC02-07ER64494
- Michigan State Research Foundation SPG Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!