Effect of varying feedstock–pretreatment chemistry combinations on the formation and accumulation of potentially inhibitory degradation products in biomass hydrolysates
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 430–440, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Du, B., Sharma, L. N., Becker, C., Chen, S.-F., Mowery, R. A., van Walsum, G. P. and Chambliss, C. K. (2010), Effect of varying feedstock–pretreatment chemistry combinations on the formation and accumulation of potentially inhibitory degradation products in biomass hydrolysates. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 107: 430–440. doi: 10.1002/bit.22829
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2010
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Cooperative State Research Education and Extension Service, National Research Initiative. Grant Numbers: 2005-35504-16335, 2008-35504-04612
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!