Communication to the Editor
Synthesis and utilization of E. coli-encapsulated PEG-based microdroplet using a microfluidic chip for biological application
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 747–751, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Lee, K. G., Park, T. J., Soo, S. Y., Wang, K. W., Kim, B. I.I., Park, J. H., Lee, C.-S., Kim, D. H. and Lee, S. J. (2010), Synthesis and utilization of E. coli-encapsulated PEG-based microdroplet using a microfluidic chip for biological application. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 107: 747–751. doi: 10.1002/bit.22861
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
- Regional Industrial Technology Development Project of the Korea Ministry of Knowledge Economy. Grant Number: 70004247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!