Using partition designs to enhance purification process understanding
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 107, Issue 5, pages 814–824, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Pieracci, J., Perry, L. and Conley, L. (2010), Using partition designs to enhance purification process understanding. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 107: 814–824. doi: 10.1002/bit.22866
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!