Increasing cellulose accessibility is more important than removing lignin: A comparison of cellulose solvent-based lignocellulose fractionation and soaking in aqueous ammonia
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 22–30, January 2011
How to Cite
Rollin, J. A., Zhu, Z., Sathitsuksanoh, N. and Zhang, Y.-H. P. (2011), Increasing cellulose accessibility is more important than removing lignin: A comparison of cellulose solvent-based lignocellulose fractionation and soaking in aqueous ammonia. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 22–30. doi: 10.1002/bit.22919
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!