Enhanced butyric acid tolerance and bioproduction by Clostridium tyrobutyricum immobilized in a fibrous bed bioreactor
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 31–40, January 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, L., Wang, J., Liang, S., Cai, J., Xu, Z., Cen, P., Yang, S. and Li, S. (2011), Enhanced butyric acid tolerance and bioproduction by Clostridium tyrobutyricum immobilized in a fibrous bed bioreactor. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 31–40. doi: 10.1002/bit.22927
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009AA02Z206
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB724700
- Ministry of Science and Technology, China
- Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20936002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!