Selection of CHO host cell subclones with increased specific antibody production rates by repeated cycles of transient transfection and cell sorting
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 386–394, February 2011
How to Cite
Pichler, J., Galosy, S., Mott, J. and Borth, N. (2011), Selection of CHO host cell subclones with increased specific antibody production rates by repeated cycles of transient transfection and cell sorting. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 386–394. doi: 10.1002/bit.22946
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!