Characterization of combinatorial patterns generated by multiple two-component sensors in E. coli that respond to many stimuli
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 666–675, March 2011
How to Cite
Clarke, E. J. and Voigt, C. A. (2011), Characterization of combinatorial patterns generated by multiple two-component sensors in E. coli that respond to many stimuli. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 666–675. doi: 10.1002/bit.22966
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- Naval Research
- Packard Fellowship Program
- National Science Foundation BES-0547637
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.