An active intracellular device to prevent lethal disease outcomes in virus-infected bacterial cells
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 645–654, March 2011
How to Cite
Bagh, S., Mandal, M., Ang, J. and McMillen, D. R. (2011), An active intracellular device to prevent lethal disease outcomes in virus-infected bacterial cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 645–654. doi: 10.1002/bit.22969
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Ontario Research Fund (ORF)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!