An active intracellular device to prevent lethal disease outcomes in virus-infected bacterial cells
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 645–654, March 2011
How to Cite
Bagh, S., Mandal, M., Ang, J. and McMillen, D. R. (2011), An active intracellular device to prevent lethal disease outcomes in virus-infected bacterial cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 645–654. doi: 10.1002/bit.22969
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Ontario Research Fund (ORF)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!