Elimination of hydrophobic volatile organic compounds in fungal biofilters: Reducing start-up time using different carbon sources
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 758–765, April 2011
How to Cite
Vergara-Fernández, A., Hernández, S. and Revah, S. (2011), Elimination of hydrophobic volatile organic compounds in fungal biofilters: Reducing start-up time using different carbon sources. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 758–765. doi: 10.1002/bit.23003
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2010
- Dirección de Investigación de la Universidad Católica de Temuco, Chile
- Conacyt (Mexican Council for Science and Technology) Project. Grant Number: SEMARNAT-00120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!