Production of new-to-nature sophorolipids by cultivating the yeast Candida bombicola on unconventional hydrophobic substrates
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 734–741, April 2011
How to Cite
Van Bogaert, I., Fleurackers, S., Van Kerrebroeck, S., Develter, D. and Soetaert, W. (2011), Production of new-to-nature sophorolipids by cultivating the yeast Candida bombicola on unconventional hydrophobic substrates. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 734–741. doi: 10.1002/bit.23004
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
- Ecover Belgium NV. Grant Number: A05/003
- Bijzonder Onderzoekfonds. Grant Number: 01D18604
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_23004_sm_suppFigS1.tif||79K||Supplementary Figure S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.