Manoj Agrawal and Zichao Mao contributed equally to the work.
Adaptation yields a highly efficient xylose-fermenting Zymomonas mobilis strain†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 777–785, April 2011
How to Cite
Agrawal, M., Mao, Z. and Chen, R. R. (2011), Adaptation yields a highly efficient xylose-fermenting Zymomonas mobilis strain. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 777–785. doi: 10.1002/bit.23021
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!