Marrow-Derived stem cell motility in 3D synthetic scaffold is governed by geometry along with adhesivity and stiffness
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 5, pages 1181–1193, May 2011
How to Cite
Peyton, S. R., Kalcioglu, Z. I., Cohen, J. C., Runkle, A. P., Van Vliet, K. J., Lauffenburger, D. A. and Griffith, L. G. (2011), Marrow-Derived stem cell motility in 3D synthetic scaffold is governed by geometry along with adhesivity and stiffness. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 1181–1193. doi: 10.1002/bit.23027
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
- NIH/NIGMS Cell Migration Consortium. Grant Number: GM064346
- NIGMS NRSA Fellowship. Grant Number: GM083472
- NSF CAREER. Grant Number: CBET-0644846
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!