Escherichia coli W as a new platform strain for the enhanced production of L-Valine by systems metabolic engineering
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 5, pages 1140–1147, May 2011
How to Cite
Park, J. H., Jang, Y.-S., Lee, J. W. and Lee, S. Y. (2011), Escherichia coli W as a new platform strain for the enhanced production of L-Valine by systems metabolic engineering. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 1140–1147. doi: 10.1002/bit.23044
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
- Korea-Australia Collaborative Research Project on the Development of Sucrose-Based Bioprocess Platform from the Korean Ministry of Knowledge Economy. Grant Number: 10030795
- World Class University Program of the Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R322009000101420
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!