Xian-Wei Liu and Yong-Peng Wang contributed equally to this work.
Integration of a microbial fuel cell with activated sludge process for energy-saving wastewater treatment: Taking a sequencing batch reactor as an example†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 1260–1267, June 2011
How to Cite
Liu, X.-W., Wang, Y.-P., Huang, Y.-X., Sun, X.-F., Sheng, G.-P., Zeng, R. J., Li, F., Dong, F., Wang, S.-G., Tong, Z.-H. and Yu, H.-Q. (2011), Integration of a microbial fuel cell with activated sludge process for energy-saving wastewater treatment: Taking a sequencing batch reactor as an example. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 1260–1267. doi: 10.1002/bit.23056
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2010
- NSFC. Grant Number: 50708106
- CAS. Grant Numbers: KZCX2-YW-QN504, KJCX2-YW-H21-01
- Shanghai Tongji Gao Tingyao Environmental Science & Technology Development Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!