High-End pH-controlled delivery of glucose effectively suppresses lactate accumulation in CHO Fed-batch cultures
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 1328–1337, June 2011
How to Cite
Gagnon, M., Hiller, G., Luan, Y.-T., Kittredge, A., DeFelice, J. and Drapeau, D. (2011), High-End pH-controlled delivery of glucose effectively suppresses lactate accumulation in CHO Fed-batch cultures. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 1328–1337. doi: 10.1002/bit.23072
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2011 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!