Yanan Du and Majid Ghodousi contributed equally to this work.
Sequential assembly of cell-laden hydrogel constructs to engineer vascular-like microchannels†
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 1693–1703, July 2011
How to Cite
Du, Y., Ghodousi, M., Qi, H., Haas, N., Xiao, W. and Khademhosseini, A. (2011), Sequential assembly of cell-laden hydrogel constructs to engineer vascular-like microchannels. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 1693–1703. doi: 10.1002/bit.23102
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2011 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2010
- Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: HL092836, DE019024, HL099073
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR0847287
- Office of Naval Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!