Yanan Du and Majid Ghodousi contributed equally to this work.
Sequential assembly of cell-laden hydrogel constructs to engineer vascular-like microchannels†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 1693–1703, July 2011
How to Cite
Du, Y., Ghodousi, M., Qi, H., Haas, N., Xiao, W. and Khademhosseini, A. (2011), Sequential assembly of cell-laden hydrogel constructs to engineer vascular-like microchannels. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 1693–1703. doi: 10.1002/bit.23102
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2011 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2010
- Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: HL092836, DE019024, HL099073
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR0847287
- Office of Naval Research
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_23102_sm_SuppVideo.avi||522K||Supplementary Assembly of Microgels Video|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.