Room temperature ionic liquids as emerging solvents for the pretreatment of lignocellulosic biomass
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 1229–1245, June 2011
How to Cite
Mora-Pale, M., Meli, L., Doherty, T. V., Linhardt, R. J. and Dordick, J. S. (2011), Room temperature ionic liquids as emerging solvents for the pretreatment of lignocellulosic biomass. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 1229–1245. doi: 10.1002/bit.23108
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2011 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2010
- National Science Foundation
- Chisso Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!