A novel concept combining experimental and mathematical analysis for the identification of unknown interspecies effects in a mixed culture
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 8, pages 1900–1911, August 2011
How to Cite
Schmidt, J. K., Riedele, C., Regestein, L., Rausenberger, J. and Reichl, U. (2011), A novel concept combining experimental and mathematical analysis for the identification of unknown interspecies effects in a mixed culture. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 1900–1911. doi: 10.1002/bit.23126
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2011 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- Federal State of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. Grant Number: FKZ: 3572A/0604T
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!