Anja Kunze and Robert Meissner contributed equally to this work.
Communication to the Editor
Co-pathological connected primary neurons in a microfluidic device for alzheimer studies†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 9, pages 2241–2245, September 2011
How to Cite
Kunze, A., Meissner, R., Brando, S. and Renaud, P. (2011), Co-pathological connected primary neurons in a microfluidic device for alzheimer studies. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 2241–2245. doi: 10.1002/bit.23128
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2011 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
- NanoTera Livesense Project. Grant Number: 20NAN1-123593
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!