Guoliang Lv and Lifu Zhao contributed equally to this study.
Bioartificial liver system based on choanoid fluidized bed bioreactor improve the survival time of fulminant hepatic failure pigs†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 9, pages 2229–2236, September 2011
How to Cite
Lv, G., Zhao, L., Zhang, A., Du, W., Chen, Y., Yu, C., Pan, X., Zhang, Y., Song, T., Xu, J., Chen, Y. and Li, L. (2011), Bioartificial liver system based on choanoid fluidized bed bioreactor improve the survival time of fulminant hepatic failure pigs. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 2229–2236. doi: 10.1002/bit.23150
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2011 07:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- National S&T Major Project for Infectious Disease Control of China. Grant Number: 2008ZX10002-005
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA02A140
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30630023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!