Influence of steam pretreatment severity on post-treatments used to enhance the enzymatic hydrolysis of pretreated softwoods at low enzyme loadings
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 10, pages 2300–2311, October 2011
How to Cite
Kumar, L., Chandra, R. and Saddler, J. (2011), Influence of steam pretreatment severity on post-treatments used to enhance the enzymatic hydrolysis of pretreated softwoods at low enzyme loadings. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 2300–2311. doi: 10.1002/bit.23185
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2011 07:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!