Ammonia-oxidizing bacteria dominates over ammonia-oxidizing archaea in a saline nitrification reactor under low DO and high nitrogen loading
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 11, pages 2544–2552, November 2011
How to Cite
Ye, L. and Zhang, T. (2011), Ammonia-oxidizing bacteria dominates over ammonia-oxidizing archaea in a saline nitrification reactor under low DO and high nitrogen loading. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 2544–2552. doi: 10.1002/bit.23211
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2011 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- Hong Kong General Research Fund. Grant Number: HKU7197/08E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!