Author contributions: J. R., K. H., and M. V. designed research; J. R. performed research (J. R. and K. H. performed flow cytometric experiments); J. R. and K. H. analyzed data; J. R. wrote the paper.
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 11, pages 2526–2534, November 2011
How to Cite
Rajasärkkä, J., Hakkila, K. and Virta, M. (2011), Developing a compound-specific receptor for bisphenol a by directed evolution of human estrogen receptor α. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 2526–2534. doi: 10.1002/bit.23214
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2011 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
- Academy of Finland
- Finnish Graduate School in Environmental Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!