Tuning structural durability of yeast-encapsulating alginate gel beads with interpenetrating networks for sustained bioethanol production
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 63–73, January 2012
How to Cite
Cha, C., Kim, S. R., Jin, Y.-S. and Kong, H. (2012), Tuning structural durability of yeast-encapsulating alginate gel beads with interpenetrating networks for sustained bioethanol production. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 63–73. doi: 10.1002/bit.23258
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 12:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0847253
- Amore Pacific, Inc.
- Energy Biosciences Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!