Tuning structural durability of yeast-encapsulating alginate gel beads with interpenetrating networks for sustained bioethanol production
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 63–73, January 2012
How to Cite
Cha, C., Kim, S. R., Jin, Y.-S. and Kong, H. (2012), Tuning structural durability of yeast-encapsulating alginate gel beads with interpenetrating networks for sustained bioethanol production. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 63–73. doi: 10.1002/bit.23258
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 12:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0847253
- Amore Pacific, Inc.
- Energy Biosciences Institute
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.