Engineering the pentose phosphate pathway to improve hydrogen yield in recombinant Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 12, pages 2941–2946, December 2011
How to Cite
Kim, Y. M., Cho, H.-S., Jung, G. Y. and Park, J. M. (2011), Engineering the pentose phosphate pathway to improve hydrogen yield in recombinant Escherichia coli. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 2941–2946. doi: 10.1002/bit.23259
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 12:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- Climate Change R&D Program. Grant Number: NRF-2009-C1AAA001-2009-0093214
- WCU Program. Grant Number: R31-30005
- Advanced Biomass R&D Center. Grant Number: ABC-2010-0029800
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!