Affinity purification of a framework 1 engineered mouse/human chimeric IgA2 antibody from tobacco
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 12, pages 2804–2814, December 2011
How to Cite
Boes, A., Spiegel, H., Delbrück, H., Fischer, R., Schillberg, S. and Sack, M. (2011), Affinity purification of a framework 1 engineered mouse/human chimeric IgA2 antibody from tobacco. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 2804–2814. doi: 10.1002/bit.23262
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2011 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!