Communication to the Editor
Metabolite profiling of recombinant CHO cells: Designing tailored feeding regimes that enhance recombinant antibody production
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 108, Issue 12, pages 3025–3031, December 2011
How to Cite
Sellick, C. A., Croxford, A. S., Maqsood, A. R., Stephens, G., Westerhoff, H. V., Goodacre, R. and Dickson, A. J. (2011), Metabolite profiling of recombinant CHO cells: Designing tailored feeding regimes that enhance recombinant antibody production. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 108: 3025–3031. doi: 10.1002/bit.23269
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 08:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
- Bioprocessing Research Industry Club (BRIC)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_23269_sm_SupplFig1.jpg||1619K||Supplementary Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.