Communication to the Editor
Application of a reaction model to improve calculation of the sugar recovery standard for sugar analysis
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 300–305, January 2012
How to Cite
Shen, J. and Wyman, C. E. (2012), Application of a reaction model to improve calculation of the sugar recovery standard for sugar analysis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 300–305. doi: 10.1002/bit.23277
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 07:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Army Research Lab (ARL). Grant Number: W911NF-09-2-0010/09-005334 C 00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!