Optically controlled contraction of photosensitive skeletal muscle cells
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 199–204, January 2012
How to Cite
Asano, T., Ishizua, T. and Yawo, H. (2012), Optically controlled contraction of photosensitive skeletal muscle cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 199–204. doi: 10.1002/bit.23285
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 07:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!