Communication to the Editor
Organoclay-assisted interfacial polymerization for microfluidic production of monodisperse PEG-microdroplets and in situ encapsulation of E. coli
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 289–294, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, K. W., Lee, K. G., Park, T. J., Lee, Y.-C., Yang, J.-W., Kim, D. H., Lee, S. J. and Park, J. Y. (2012), Organoclay-assisted interfacial polymerization for microfluidic production of monodisperse PEG-microdroplets and in situ encapsulation of E. coli. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 289–294. doi: 10.1002/bit.23286
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 07:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2011
- Korea Ministry of Environment
- Integrated Technology Development from the Korea Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (KMEST). Grant Number: 2008-04171
- National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea. Grant Number: 2010-0028161
- National Fisheries Research and Development Institute (NFRDI, Korea)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!