Communication to the Editor
Organoclay-assisted interfacial polymerization for microfluidic production of monodisperse PEG-microdroplets and in situ encapsulation of E. coli
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 289–294, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, K. W., Lee, K. G., Park, T. J., Lee, Y.-C., Yang, J.-W., Kim, D. H., Lee, S. J. and Park, J. Y. (2012), Organoclay-assisted interfacial polymerization for microfluidic production of monodisperse PEG-microdroplets and in situ encapsulation of E. coli. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 289–294. doi: 10.1002/bit.23286
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 07:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2011
- Korea Ministry of Environment
- Integrated Technology Development from the Korea Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (KMEST). Grant Number: 2008-04171
- National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea. Grant Number: 2010-0028161
- National Fisheries Research and Development Institute (NFRDI, Korea)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.