Industrial glucoamylase fed-batch benefits from oxygen limitation and high osmolarity
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 116–124, January 2012
How to Cite
Pedersen, L., Hansen, K., Nielsen, J., Lantz, A. E. and Thykaer, J. (2012), Industrial glucoamylase fed-batch benefits from oxygen limitation and high osmolarity. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 109: 116–124. doi: 10.1002/bit.23287
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 07:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!